- Administration Officer
Our client is a state-owned enterprise having considerable investments into the Australian LNG project space.
There is an immediate opportunity for an Administration role based in their Perth office (CBD).
Primary Purpose of Position:
· Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management
· Support the finance department in relations to invoice control / accounts payable
· Provide support for senior management in all facets of business
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
· Overall administration management
· Document and filing management
· Purchase of office/kitchen supplies and stationary
· Document expenditure authorizations according to processes
· AP/AR Control – input invoices, create vendors in ERP (SAP)
· Process all travel and accommodation reservations for all colleagues
- Minimum one-year experience in a corporate environment
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Motivated, positive, professional, friendly and helpful attitude
Ability to work as part of a diverse culture and make a positive contribution to the team
- Intermediate computer skills and abilities – particularly Microsoft Office Suite
ESSENTIAL - Ability to handle, adapt and function in a different cultural environment
Korean speaking is desirable but not essential.
Initial 12 months contract with possibility for extension.
To apply, please send your applications to email@example.com.
Unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.